суббота, 27 ноября 2010 г.

So lets continue your acquaintance with culture of East.
Now I want to tell you about India. Oh, my India. I love you so much. It has been being my dream to visit it for 5 years. And I'm sure, I'll do it. You should know, it's the most beautiful country. Not just bc of wonderful nature.It really is


, but people in India are completely different. Theu have another mentality. They lived by the rulre: "You should defeat fury with  the help of love, you should replay with good on somebody's evil and you should defeat stinginess with the help of generosity." That is what I mean. They have something that our people don't.
 So lets talk about their culture, as it was mentioned earlier, they are very religious. On of their main holidays is the holiday called Diwali. Here is the most beautiful Indian dance I've ever seen.

 
I love this country, I do love it. It's  tremendous. I want to learn Hindi. I've even added one indian girl on Facebook. She started teaching me it.
In the end I want to tell you about one of the most interesting custom that Indians have. It's wedding.
Indian weddings are very bright events, filled with ritual and celebration, that continue for several days. They are generally not small affairs, with anywhere between 100 to 10,000 people attending. Oftentimes it is possible that many of the attendees are unknown to the bride and groom themselves. Though most Indian marriages are arranged, some couples in urban areas have what are known as "love marriages", where the partners decide to marry each other without family involvement or assistance. The traditional Indian wedding is more about two families being brought together socially, with much less emphasis on the individuals involved.

Many of the wedding customs are common among Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and even Muslims. They are a combination of local, religious and family traditions.


Indian wedding.



Indian bride.
There is  an interesting  custom.The hands of bride are are covered with drawings made of henna.
  I hope you'll understand me and my passion, maybe you can't imagine what do I feel, but still just try to, please.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий