воскресенье, 21 ноября 2010 г.

mad idia

5 minutes ago I understood what do I want to share with. But first you should know that I have a big passion of all my short life. It's culturology, exactly Easten culturology. So I just want to begin from my own nation, it's Crimean Tatar. If you read this artical, you will understand, Tatars can be different, personaly I belong to the Tats. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPgo6nMIBNg&feature=related this is the most popular tatarian song, every tatar cries, when he/she hears this song. It shows as all terrible thing wich had been done with all  nation in 1944 when all Crimean Tatars were deported en masse, in a form of collective panishment, on 18 May 1944 as special settlers to Uzbek Republic and other distant parts of the Soviet Union. That song  is as national hymn of our people, and this is our flag. In the end I just want to say that Crimean Tatar is a very
proud nation, and I don't know anybody who is not proud of being Tatar and Muslim. To be true it's veru difficult to keep safe your culture in Russian and Ukrainian encirclement....






1 комментарий:

  1. Oh! Ira, I feel so sorry for your nation! Such terrible events had happened! I am deeply saddened by that violent politics. Hopefully the worst is over and no more innocent lives will be taken.

    ОтветитьУдалить